Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (54)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  Adult Pic

Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland
Published: May 7th 2013
Disney Hyperion



Synopsis(from Goodreads):
For Cricket Thompson, a summer like this one will change everything. A summer spent on Nantucket with her best friend, Jules Clayton, and the indomitable Clayton family. A summer when she’ll make the almost unattainable Jay Logan hers. A summer to surpass all dreams.

Some of this turns out to be true. Some of it doesn’t.

When Jules and her family suffer a devastating tragedy that forces the girls apart, Jules becomes a stranger whom Cricket wonders whether she ever really knew. And instead of lying on the beach working on her caramel-colored tan, Cricket is making beds and cleaning bathrooms to support herself in paradise for the summer.

But it’s the things Cricket hadn’t counted on--most of all, falling hard for someone who should be completely off-limits--that turn her dreams into an exhilarating, bittersweet reality.

A beautiful future is within her grasp, and Cricket must find the grace to embrace it. If she does, her life could be the perfect shade of Nantucket blue.
Really excited about this one. Even though it's already released, I haven't had the chance to read it yet. If any of you have reviews of it please leave me the link.

You can purchase the book 
from Amazon:
or 
from The Book Depository

YA Pick:

Expected Publication:  November 26th 2013
Harlequin Teen


Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
From acclaimed author Katie McGarry comes an explosive new tale of a good girl with a reckless streak, a street-smart guy with nothing to lose, and a romance forged in the fast lane

The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind.

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look.

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.
I absolutely love the first two books in the series and I'm so excited about this one. I've been waiting for Isaiah's story for so long now. I love the cover too. It's gorgeous!

You can purchase the book 
from Amazon
or 
from The Book Depository


What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

14 comments:

  1. I loved Nantucket Blue! And I can't wait for Crash into you. Fantastic choices
    Cricket@Little Library Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can`t wait to read Crash into you and Nantucket Blue. Sound amazing both and love the two covers. So sweet and beautiful. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Crash into You! So excited for that one! I love Katie McGarry's writing so much. Awesome pick :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both look very tempting...especially Nantucket Blue. A great summer read....thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good picks. These are quite popular today it seems :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both good picks!

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heck yeah! I can't wait to hear Isaiah's story! I was late to the game with this series (even though I had ARCs...ruh roh), but now I'm totally hooked haha Wonderful pick this week! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the Pushing the Limits series yet, and I NEED to! I've heard so many good things about these books.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed Nantucket Blue. My review is Here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choices! I love the cover of Nantucket Blue. I hope you enjoy these when they come out. :b

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks! I really loved Nantucket Blue. It's perfect for a summer read. You can read my review HERE. And I am looking forward to reading Crash Into You.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picks. I have Nantucket Blue yet haven't read it...need to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 'Nantucket Blue' sounds really good! Definitely putting it on my list. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm hanging for Crash Into You!! Isaiah is so sweet, he deserves a HEA too!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete