Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (59)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  Adult Pic

Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard #2.5) by Christina Lauren
Expected Publication:  September 3rd 2013
Pocket Star



Synopsis(from Goodreads):
The gentlemen from Beautiful Bastard, Beautiful Stranger, and Beautiful Player are out for a wild night on The Strip.

When Max, Henry, and Will steal Bennett away for a weekend of shenanigans and strippers in Vegas, the first stop of the night doesn’t go at all as planned. With their scheme for a Guys Weekend completely derailed anyway, Max and Bennett begin to play a wild game of stealth and secrecy in order to have their bombshells all over Sin City.







I haven't actually had the chance to start the series but I'm really excited about them and I hope I get the chance to read them soon. Anyway, I wanted to share this one with you because I'm definitely planning to read it when I read the previous books in the series.


You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon:
or 
from The Book Depository

New Adult Pick:

Blue Notes by Carrie Lofty
Expected Publication:   May 6th 2014
Gallery Books

Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
For fans of Jamie McGuire and S.C. Stephens, a sizzling new adult novel featuring the tumultuous relationship between a young piano prodigy and a reluctant billionaire playboy—set against the vibrant backdrop of a New Orleans college campus.

After being bounced from foster family to foster family, Keeley, a talented pianist, is ready to start over as a junior at Tulane. But when she plays a small concert that attracts the attention of Jude, a brooding playboy and heir to an enormous fortune in the wake of his parents’ tragic death, suddenly Keeley’s life is thrown off balance once again.

Jude is the first person to confront her about the pain behind her music, and she struggles with whether or not to let him into her life, or to keep protecting herself from the hurt that relationships have caused her in the past. But Keeley’s about to learn that the melancholy young billionaire who appears to have everything he wants can open her eyes to exactly what she needs…
I saw this lovely book a while ago and I'm really excited about it. It's NA so I'm really interested in it and I can't wait.

You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon
or 
from The Book Depository


What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

20 comments:

  1. Great picks! I love NA books:) I've heard a lot about the Beautiful Bastard books too, I'll have to check them out.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks! I haven't read anything from the New Adult genre yet though. Thanks for stopping by Deux Lectrices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear that series is pretty good. Nice picks :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-63-thornhill.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both great picks! I've not read the Beautiful Bastard books, but they look fun! And I'd not heart of Blue Notes, but I'm sold! I'm from about an hour from New Orleans and grew up going there all the time, so I love anything set there! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh nice picks! The Beautiful series is so fun, and I'm looking forward to catching up with Bombshell. And Blue Notes is new to me and sounds fantastic- now I'm waiting for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound awesome and worth checking out! Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesda-biggest-flirts/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue Notes looks sweet, and I haven't read BB yet, hope this one is good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look really good :D I think I'd like Blue Notes.

    Thanks for stopping by!!
    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Check out what I'm waiting on!

    PS, this is the third time I'm trying to get through your Captcha, have you considered turning it off? If you're interested, Nose Graze has a post on why you should turn it off :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! I always appreciate feedback and I tried to turn it off I did it right and that it works. It's never been a problem for me because I don't see it when I post replies here... Anyway, thanks for the feedback! Please feel free to point out more problems.

      Delete
  9. Blue Notes sounds like something I would really enjoy! Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blue Notes looks good and I love that cover!!
    Great picks =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks! I haven't read any NA yet, but Blue Notes sounds like a good read. Whenever I hear reluctant billionaire playboy I think of Batman :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe Blue Notes looks so cute!! Will definitely need to check that out. Great picks, thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed Beautiful Bastard, and actually added the new stuff on my amazon list, but hadn't had time for any of it yet. Looking forward to more, though. =)
    And Blue Notes sounds like something I would definively enjoy, although not my ususal track. Thanks for sharing, this is going onto my tbr! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm pretty confused about the first one, but the second one sounds really cute! Plus, how adorable is that cover?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loveeeeeee the Beautiful Bastard series! You won't be disappointed ;)

    Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great picks! I'm really looking forward to Blue Notes!


    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. candice (thecrjreviews)September 6, 2013 at 5:44 AM

    First time seeing Blue Notes, but definitely adding it to my TBR list. It sounds right up my alley!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    Candice @ thecrjreviews

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, the cover of Blue Notes is so adorable! And it sounds awesome. Great picks, girly!

    ReplyDelete