Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (60)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  Adult Pic

Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard #3) by Christina Lauren
Expected Publication:  October 29th 2013
Gallery Books
Synopsis(from Goodreads):
In the third book in the Beautiful Bastard series, an agreement between a venture capitalist and a bookish woman quickly becomes a very NSFW version of My Fair Lady.

When Hanna “Ziggy” Bergstrom moves to New York City for graduate school, Will Sumner thinks his responsibilities to his best friend’s nerdy little sister will be limited to the occasional dinner and check-in. Little does he know that Ziggy is ready to break out of her bookworm academic shell and move more into bombshell territory. Of course she figures the gorgeous womanizing venture capitalist Will is the best person to help mentor her in this new field of study: dating.

Will takes on the challenge with more than a healthy dose of skepticism and humor, but soon finds that Ziggy just needed a tiny push, not a world of change, to reveal a woman every man seems to notice. Soon “Ziggy” is gone and the unfiltered, innocently seductive Hanna Bergstrom is hijacking his dreams, his moods, and even his orderly no-strings-attached dating life—beginning the night his mentoring activities move between the sheets.
I just started the series and it's absolutely amazing! I love the cover of this one as I loved all of them. I'm looking forward to read reviews of all the books in the series so feel free to leave me a link


You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon:
or 
from The Book Depository

New Adult Pick:

Uninvited (Uninvited #1) by Sophie Jordan
Expected Publication:  January 28th 2014
HarperTeen
Synopsis(from Goodreads): 
The Scarlet Letter meets Minority Report in bestselling author Sophie Jordan's chilling new novel about a teenage girl who is ostracized when her genetic test proves she's destined to become a murderer.

When Davy Hamilton's tests come back positive for Homicidal Tendency Syndrome (HTS)-aka the kill gene-she loses everything. Her boyfriend ditches her, her parents are scared of her, and she can forget about her bright future at Juilliard. Davy doesn't feel any different, but genes don't lie. One day she will kill someone.

Only Sean, a fellow HTS carrier, can relate to her new life. Davy wants to trust him; maybe he's not as dangerous as he seems. Or maybe Davy is just as deadly.

The first in a two-book series, Uninvited tackles intriguing questions about free will, identity, and human nature. Steeped in New York Times bestselling author Sophie Jordan's trademark mix of gripping action and breathless romance, this suspenseful tale is perfect for fans of James Patterson, Michelle Hodkin, and Lisa McMann.
I just love the sound of this one and I can't wait to give it a try when it comes out. It seems pretty interesting so I'm really excited about it.

You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon
or 
from The Book Depository


What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

32 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first two books in that series but my co-blogger really likes them. So I might give them a try. I've got Uninvited and I can't wait to read it. I hope it'll be amazing. Great picks :)

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really liked sophie's firelight series so i am excited for uninvited (hey that rhymes! lol). i really think it's going to be a great read.

    hope you can stop by my WoW.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Uninvited on my TBR list, but I wanted to feature it on WOW's closer to publication date :)) hope you enjoy the books. Thanx for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first book's series is pretty good I hear. And Uninvited description sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing both :)

    happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-64-all-of-you-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read the first 2 books in the Beautiful Bastard series and loved them Can't wait for Beautiful Player either. And thanks for mentioning Uninvited. It sounds really intriguing.

    Here's my WoW

    Debbie @ Keep Calm & Read Romance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uninvited looks great and the covers are gorgeous!!

    My wow http://curseofthebibliophile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't the cover for Uninvited so cool??? I love how her hair goes into the DNA spirals. :) Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always a bit leery of the "X meets Y" synopses, but I loved The Minority Report, so I might need to check this out.

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Uninvited looks so pretty and it's one I want to read as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andrea @The Bookish BabeSeptember 12, 2013 at 6:58 AM

    Nice picks! I think The Uninvited looks good. Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh.... I haven't seen the cover for Beautiful Player before today!! Love it! Awesome choice, I want it too. Uninvited sounds great too.

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will be sure to look into that New Adult book when it gets closer to date. I've noticed that New Adult is generally a huge hit in my book or a flop. This looks good though. Thanks for shairng!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks! I'm very curious about the Beautiful Bastard series, I never read it but I'm always hearing about it.

    Thanks for stoping by! :)
    Megan @ Books i View

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have Uninvited from Edelweiss, and I'll be starting it soon! I thought it looked really intriguing so I'm really excited for it as well :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uninvited sounds SO good. I'm so excited for it to come out. I can't imagine a life like that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm looking forward to the Uninvited as well. It looks amazing! Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me too. I can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They have it on Edelweiss... I hadn't actually looked for it anywhere but I also haven't visited Edelweiss lately so I'm heading over there now. I hop you enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I actually just read book one (the review will be up soon) and I absolutely loved it. I'm even more excited now, about Beautiful Player... Thanks for visiting, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's actually Young Adult pick not NA, I just forgot to change it but it's close enough. I'm really excited about it and I hope you like it.

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm more excited about BP than ever because I actually read the first book in the series and it's awesome. At least it won't be a long wait...

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just found out that The Uninvited was up on Edelweiss so I requested a copy and here's hoping they approve me. I'm so excited about it and I can't wait. Thanks for following and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hope you enjoy reading it too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I hope you like it if you decide to read it. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yeah the cover is gorgeous! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I read book one of the BB series and I know just how awesome it it. I'm going to read book two really soon but I'm sure it's going to be great. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  27. A new Sophie Jordan? I hope it's better than the last Firelight novel… I do like her though. Thank you for stopping by my list this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I haven't read her previous work but I'm excited about this one...Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can't wait for Uninvited :D Sounds so awesome. Hope you'll love both books. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my blog last week. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete