Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (61)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  Adult Pic

Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street #3) by Samantha Young
Expected Publication:  January 7th 2014
NAL
Synopsis(from Goodreads):
 One simple lesson in seduction between two friends can turn into so much more…

Despite her outgoing demeanor, Olivia is painfully insecure around the opposite sex—usually, she can’t get up the nerve to approach guys she’s interested in. But moving to Edinburgh has given her a new start, and, after she develops a crush on a sexy postgrad, she decides it’s time to push past her fears and go after what she wants.

Nate Sawyer is a gorgeous player who never commits, but to his close friends, he’s as loyal as they come. So when Olivia turns to him with her relationship woes, he offers to instruct her in the art of flirting and to help her become more sexually confident.

The friendly education in seduction soon grows into an intense and hot romance. But then Nate’s past and commitment issues rear their ugly heads, and Olivia is left broken-hearted. When Nate realizes he’s made the biggest mistake of his life, he will have to work harder than he ever has before to entice his best friend into falling back in love with him—or he may lose her forever…
I'm not even close to reading book two but I already have this one on my to-read list and I'm quite excited about it.


You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon:
or 
from The Book Depository

Young Adult Pick:

White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Publication:   February 25th 2014
Harlequin Teen

Synopsis(from Goodreads):
One kiss could be the last.

Seventeen-year-old Layla just wants to be normal. But with a kiss that kills anything with a soul, she's anything but normal. Half demon, half gargoyle, Layla has abilities no one else possesses.

Raised among the Wardens—a race of gargoyles tasked with hunting demons and keeping humanity safe—Layla tries to fit in, but that means hiding her own dark side from those she loves the most. Especially Zayne, the swoon-worthy, incredibly gorgeous and completely off-limits Warden she's crushed on since forever.

Then she meets Roth—a tattooed, sinfully hot demon who claims to know all her secrets. Layla knows she should stay away, but she's not sure she wants to—especially when that whole no-kissing thing isn't an issue, considering Roth has no soul.

But when Layla discovers she's the reason for the violent demon uprising, trusting Roth could not only ruin her chances with Zayne…it could brand her a traitor to her family. Worse yet, it could become a one-way ticket to the end of the world.
I am yet to read a book by JLA but with all the love she gets I'm more and more excited about all her books. I saw this one last week and I really liked the summary and the cover is gorgeous so here we go.  Yet another JLA book on my to-read list and I have no idea when I'm going to start reading them...

You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon
or 
from The Book Depository


What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

60 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for both of these. I loved Dublin Street so I hope that this one won't disappoint and JLA is JLA :) Great picks :)

    Here is our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie ReadsandBlogsSeptember 18, 2013 at 9:12 AM

    Ooo....Before Jamaica Lane was my pick a few weeks ago. Love Samantha Young and the On Dublin Street series. Happy Reading!

    Here's My WoW

    Debbie @ Keep Calm & Read Romance


    ReplyDelete
  3. Marti I love Young's series and cannot wait. I am a huge fan of JLA too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Samantha Young! The 2nd book is great, though unexpected, to me at least :D I wasn't sure I would like the heroine, but Ms Young made a believer out of me :D
    Come see my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your picks, Martina! :) They both look deliciously hot and steamy and we both know that Armentrout writes some truly HAWT books! :) Great WoW, luv! Thanks for stopping by mine earlier, you're a sweetheart! <3

    Evie @Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome picks. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-65-second-chances.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks, I love that you have an adult and YA pick! Thanks for dropping by earlier!

    Mogsy @ The BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did buy ON DUBLIN STREET, though I have yet to read it (or any NA really, for that matter). And I haven't read any books by Jennifer Armentrout! Thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard great things about the On Dublin Street Series. Anything that Jennifer L. Armentrout writes is on my TOP TBR list :)

    Awesome picks!

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    My WoW: http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of these sound good. I have been into romance lately. I have only read the Lux Series from Jennifer Armentrout, but I really liked it and would read more. Thank you for stopping by my Wed. post.
    -Dilettantish Reader

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the first time I'm seeing the On Dublin Street series. I will have to go look up the others. it sounds like a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to start checking out JLA's stuff!
    Thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting The Things You Can Read! Enjoyed your selection for WOW.
    Cynthia @ The Things You Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a big fan of JLA and I can't wait to check out her new book series White Hot Kiss! Great picks and thanks for stopping by my blog Marti. (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two awesome picks today!! Thanks so much for stopping by YA Book Addict today.


    Enjoy the rest of your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm definitely looking forward to the JLA book!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for coming bye. Those look like two steamy reads which is always fun, enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great picks! I can't wait for White Hot Kiss! I love JLA, she's one of my favorite authors:) Thanks for stopping by The Quiet Girl Talks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are great picks! I have to check out the On Dublin Street series! And I've read Armentrout Obsidian and loved it, so now I have to read her other series! Thanks for visiting my blog!!


    Kathy @My Nook, Books & More

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm not familiar with the first series but I really need to read a JLA book and this one sounds like a good place to start. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  21. JLA rocks!! Awesome choice for your YA pick.

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't know either of these books, but I like the sound of both! I've never read one of JLA's books either! You're not the only one. :) One day, I totally will.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is the first I've heard of these authors but they both look like good reads! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't read any of the books in the On Dublin Street series, but I've already got this on my tbr list, because it sounds so good! I love JLA's books, and I can't wait to read White Hot Kiss. I hope you get to read her books soon, they are awesome!
    Thanks for stopping by!


    Christina @ Book Lover Recommends

    ReplyDelete
  25. JLA is such an incredible writer! I'll definitely be looking forward to White Hot Kiss! Great WoW picks! Thanks so much for visiting my WoW post earlier!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amber @ Fall Into BooksSeptember 19, 2013 at 4:35 PM

    I LOVE JLA, and I'm waiting on White Hot Kiss, too. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by.

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  27. White Hot Kiss looks sooo good! I think I saw this book on another WOW post recently because it sounds familiar. Great choices! Thanks for visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG! White Hot Kiss!! I can't wait for this one. I already pre-ordered it. I love all of JLA's books.
    The first book kind of reminds me of myself but reverse. When I was in Middle School I would go up to whoever I thought was cute and tell them. Once I enters high school and up until now I turn beet red and normally void anyone I am attracted to haha. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've been planning to start Samantha Young's On Dublin Street series for so long; I gotta get on that soon. And JLA is one of my fave authors so this one's definitely on my list. Great picks!

    Thanks for dropping by my WoW :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  30. Traci (Reading Geek)September 19, 2013 at 10:26 PM

    Great picks! I love anything by JLA and Samantha Young! Definitely have these on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for stopping by Tanja. I already visited your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I still need to read the second book in the series but I loved book one. It was awesome. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Glad you like my picks! I've read only the first book in Young's series but I loved it and I can't wait to read the rest. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh I'm so excited. I'll have to get the second book soon. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Well I don't know, because I haven't actually read anything by JLA but I know that so many people absolutely love her and her books.

    Thanks for visiting back!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Well I love Adult but not everyone likes that so I try to pick two books that might appeal to different crowds. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Well I can only tell you how much I loved On Dublin Street but you should give it a try. And I think you and I are the only two people that haven't read anything by JLA. I though I was all alone... :D

    Thanks for visiting Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh book one is fun. Really, really fun! You should definitely give it a try. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the sound of WHK and I really want to read it. Also, it's first book in a series so I won't be behind on reading the series.

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Really excited about them too. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for visiting back Katie. I haven't had the chance to read anything by JLA but I've heard enough to know I'd love her too.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I loved On Dublin Street but I have yet to read JLA's books. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  43. My thoughts exactly. Apart from not reading On Dublin Street. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks for visiting back Naomi. I'm really looking forward to starting any of JLA's books.

    ReplyDelete
  45. You too? Wow I feel better already. I seriously felt like I was the only person that hasn't read JLA's books because everywhere I turn there is a positive review or something like that... Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Glad you like my picks. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I hope you enjoy reading the On Dublin Street books, whenever you decide to pick them up. As for JLA's books, yeah, I hope I get to read them soon too.

    Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  48. No problem Wendy. I'm glad you decided to visit mine back.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks for visiting back Amber. I'm glad you like my pick and I hope you enjoy reading WHK when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thanks for visiting back Tammy. I saw a lot of WHK WOW posts in the past few weeks so I had to share too.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Haha. :) People change in the most unexpected ways.

    I'm glad you like my pick and I hope you enjoy reading WHK when it comes out. Thanks for visiting back!

    ReplyDelete
  52. You should. I haven't read book two yet but On Dublin Street was awesome!

    Thanks for visiting !

    ReplyDelete
  53. Glad you like my picks Traci and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Dani @ Refracted LightSeptember 21, 2013 at 3:02 AM

    Thanks for visiting our WoW, Martina! :)


    I'm undecided about White Hot Kiss for a myriad of reasons, but it'll probably go on the TBR... eventually. If you're intrigued by the gargoyle thing though, The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Both books look pretty awesomesauce!!!


    @momgamerwriter

    ReplyDelete