Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Adult Review: Beautiful Bitch (Beautiful Basdard, #1.5) by Christina Lauren

This book is suitable for Adult readers!!!

Goodread summary:
Picking up where Beautiful Bastard left off, Chloe Mills and Bennett Ryan continue their steamy, combative relationship.
Just when Chloe’s career starts to take off, Bennett wishes it would all slow down long enough to spend a wild night alone with his girlfriend. But after he refuses to take no for an answer, Chloe and Bennett find themselves with two plane tickets, one French Villa, and a surprising conversation that, predictably, leaves them wrestling under the covers.

You can find the book on Goodreads
And you can purchase it from:

,
or


or

Barnes & Noble
And you should check out the authors on Goodreads and their website.




Oh my Beauties! I love these two so much.
I am now the biggest fan of the series and it’s all thanks to those amazing authors that bring Chloe and Bennett to life.

“I can function without you. But I don’t like being away from you. It feels like you take my home with you when you go.”

This is a novella, I guess, but it’s actually almost as long as book one so I enjoyed that a lot! The story was short and not nearly enough (but for me it’s never enough) but I loved it so much. It was like book two never stopped although it’s set into the future just a few weeks before book two starts.

Chloe and Bennett are already settled into some kind of a routine but their busy schedules always come between them and so, Bennett came up with the idea for the two to go on a long vacation.

“I'd definitely found my equal, the woman who made my life a living hell and lived to antagonize me. A woman whose mouth I wanted to tape shut...every bit as much as I wanted to kiss it.”

With all the chaos around them at that moment, I was surprised Chloe even said yes but that was a small victory. It pretty much took a village to get the two reunited in France (fantasy destination!) so that was fun to observe. We also get a glimpse of some past events or shall I say misfortunes where it comes to taking a vacation for these two.

They are quite unlucky! But that just made it more fun so I loved that as well.

Well the story was not so short but it’s all connected so I can’t really say anything else without spoiling the fun of reading it for yourselves so I’m going to leave it at that.

I enjoyed reading the novella a lot and I hope you all do too.

I give it:

See the rest of my reviews here.
Until the next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment