Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (62)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  Adult Pic

The Ghost and the Graveyard (Knight Games #1) by Genevieve Jack
Published:  September 8th 2012
Carpe Luna Publishing
Synopsis(from Goodreads):
 **The Ghost and The Graveyard is a funny, exciting, and sexy read intended for adults. Due to sexual content, language, and violence this book is recommended for ages 18+**

Grateful Knight isn't looking for love when she moves into a rent-free house on the edge of a graveyard. At twenty-two, all she wants is to recover financially so she can move back to the city where she belongs.

But sparks fly when the gorgeous cemetery caretaker, Rick, introduces himself and mentions his suspicion that her new house might be haunted. Her attraction to him seems supernatural, and despite her resolve to not get involved, she literally can't keep her hands off him.

When things in Grateful's house start moving on their own, another man enters her life, Logan, a sexy ghost with a dark secret. He says Rick isn't what he seems, and indulging her passion for him could cost her soul.

One thing's for sure, magical forces are at work in the tiny town of Red Grove, and they're converging on Grateful. Life will never be the same once she's forced to choose between the ghost and the graveyard.

I just love the sound of this one. I saw it last week but I decided to post something else then so now it's time to give this book the time it deserves. I know it's already published but I won't be able to read it soon so I can't wait.

You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon:
or 
from The Book Depository

Young Adult Pick:

Hexed (The Witch Hunter #1) by Michelle Krys
Expected Publication:   June 10th 2014
Delacorte Press/Random House Children's Books
Synopsis(from Goodreads):
If high school is all about social status, Indigo Blackwood has it made. Sure, her quirky mom owns an occult shop, and a nerd just won’t stop trying to be her friend, but Indie is a popular cheerleader with a football-star boyfriend and a social circle powerful enough to ruin everyone at school. Who wouldn’t want to be her?

Then a guy dies right before her eyes. And the dusty old family Bible her mom is freakishly possessive of is stolen. But it’s when a frustratingly sexy stranger named Bishop enters Indie’s world that she learns her destiny involves a lot more than pom-poms and parties. If she doesn’t get the Bible back, every witch on the planet will die. And that’s seriously bad news for Indie, because according to Bishop, she’s a witch too.

Suddenly forced into a centuries-old war between witches and sorcerers, Indie’s about to uncover the many dark truths about her life—and a future unlike any she ever imagined on top of the cheer pyramid.
I just saw this one a couple of weeks ago and I really liked the sound of it. I'll have to wait a while for it to come out though.

You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon
or 
from The Book Depository


What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. I think The Ghost and the Graveyard is somewhere on my pile, and I like the cover for Hexed. I hope you'll enjoy both!
    My WoW, and there's also a giveaway running on my blog to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, first cover reminds me of Buffy.:)
    Great picks.


    New follower.

    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome picks. I like the covers and description. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-67-since-youve.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks...I especially like the first one. Hope you enjoy them...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Ghost and the Graveyard sounds like a fun romp! I like that her name is Grateful Knight haha. I've been seeing Hexed around a lot, definitely sounds interesting.
    Thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't of it, but it does sound interesting! I'll be sure to add it to my TBR pile. :)

    Waiting on Wednesday

    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ghost and the Graveyard looks fun! Hope you enjoy both of these :)

    ReplyDelete