Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (65)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  Adult Pic

Remy (Real, #3) by Katy Evans

Published:  November 26th 2013
Gallery Books
Synopsis(from Goodreads):
Underground fighter Remington Tate is a mystery, even to himself. His mind is dark and light, complex and enlightening. At times his actions and moods are carefully measured, and at others, they spin out of control.

Through it all, there's been one constant: wanting, needing, loving, and protecting Brooke Dumas. This is his story; from the first moment he laid eyes on her and knew, without a doubt, she would be the realest thing he's ever had to fight for.

I still have to read Mine (book two in the Real series) but I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it at least as much as I loved book one so I'm definitely reading this. I can't wait!


You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon
or

Young Adult Pick:

Expected Publication:  February 4th 2014 
HarperCollins
Synopsis(from Goodreads):
The heart-stopping conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series, which Ransom Riggs, bestselling author of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, called "a thrilling, high-stakes saga of self-discovery and forbidden love"

Juliette now knows she may be the only one who can stop the Reestablishment. But to take them down, she'll need the help of the one person she never thought she could trust: Warner. And as they work together, Juliette will discover that everything she thought she knew-about Warner, her abilities, and even Adam-was wrong.

In Shatter Me, Tahereh Mafi created a captivating and original story that combined the best of dystopian and paranormal and was praised by Publishers Weekly as "a gripping read from an author who's not afraid to take risks." The sequel, Unravel Me, blew readers away with heart-racing twists and turns, and New York Times bestselling author Kami Garcia said it was "dangerous, sexy, romantic, and intense." Now this final book brings the series to a shocking and climactic end.

Praise for the Shatter Me series:

"Dangerous, sexy, romantic, and intense. I dare you to stop reading."-Kami Garcia, #1 New York Times bestselling coauthor of the Beautiful Creatures series

"Tahereh Mafi's bold, inventive prose crackles with raw emotion. A thrilling, high-stakes saga of self-discovery and forbidden love, the Shatter Me series is a must-read for fans of dystopian young adult literature-or any literature!"-Ransom Riggs, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

"Addictive, intense, and oozing with romance. I'm envious. I couldn't put it down."-Lauren Kate, #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Fallen series
I still have to read book two but I just finished Shatter Me a few days ago and there's no way I'm not finishing this series. I can't wait.

You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon
or



What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaways!

42 comments:

  1. OMG YES!! I can't wait for these to come out! They're both some of my favorite series:) Great picks!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M DYING TO READ IGNITE ME. That series is becoming one of my faves and the previous book really blown me away. I hope that Ignite Me will be amazing as well. I haven't heard of that adult pick, but it doesn't sound like something I'd enjoy. Great picks :)

    Tanja @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really can't wait for both of these! I'm so excited for Mine to come out. And omg Ignite Me and WARNER <3

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin@Blood, Sweat and BooksOctober 23, 2013 at 1:20 PM

    Great choice. I admit that I still have to read the second book as well but since I've waited so long I figure I'll just read it and Ignite me back to back instead!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one's really interesting, though it isn't really my type. Thanks for sharing anyway :D

    SIGNED Copies Giveaway || PARANOIA Giveaway

    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-70-vitro-mad.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read the first book of the series, because i want to read them back to back.

    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks!! Ignite Me sounds really good...enjoy. Here's

    MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IGNITE ME! thanks for sharing!

    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IGNITE ME :) thanks for sharing!

    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read either series yet, but I've heard a lot of things about them. Hope you enjoy them!

    Thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love NA books. i have my eye on katy evans' series but i'm waiting for the e-book price to drop on amazon to get book 1. cover of remy is HOTTT!! :D

    hope you can stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cannot wait for both of these. Great picks!! :)

    Waiting on Wednesday

    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait for Ignite Me either!
    Thanks for visiting my WoW.
    Rachel @ The NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. REMY!!!!! I want that book now! I tell you, Remington Tate is HAWT!! Great Wow by the way!! lol

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have just finished reading Real by Katy Evans so I love your choice of Remy!! Thanks so much for stopping by YA Book Addict. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAY Ignite Me! Tahereh actually tweeted the cruelest tease the other day and it was fantastic. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't wait for Ignite Me, I'm conflicted between the two boys but I'm leaning towards Warner. I hope they make a hardcover version with new cover for Shatter Me. Anyway, great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Andrea @ The Bookish BabeOctober 24, 2013 at 6:30 AM

    Nice picks! I'm still behind on both series. Oh well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've yet to read Shatter Me! I heard that the series is really good.


    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really need to pick up shatter me – especially since the final book is on its way! Thanks for checking out my Wow this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't started the Shatter Me series but I really really want to! I have no idea why I'm waiting.

    Megan @ Books i View

    ReplyDelete
  23. I haven't read of these book previous series but heard a lot of good stuff about them. Great picks and thanks for stopping by my post

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know the feeling. I was wondering the same before I got myself a copy of Shatter me and it's awesome! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, you probably should. Shatter me is awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes it is from what I've read so far... which is only book one, but that one is incredible.

    Thanks for visiting back!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I still haven't read book two so I haven't made my mind about who I like most but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  28. hah I don't look for teasers just quite yet because I'm nowhere near close to reading book two so I don't want to spoil the surprise. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I can't wait to read Mine too but I already featured it here so when I saw that Remy has a cover (incredibly gorgeous isn't it?) I had to post it. Thanks for visiting back!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh you don't have to tell me, I already know and I can't wait to get back into that world... really excited about Remy!

    Thanks for visiting back!

    ReplyDelete
  31. All the covers are HOT! and book one is... incredible(and that's putting it mildly). I hope you get the chance to read it soon. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Yeah I usually want the same thing but I couldn't help myself with Real and I had Shatter Me just lying around so it was impossible to resist. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh come on.. Remy is everybody's type. It has to be a crime if he's not... He's awesome! :D

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm considering doing the same... Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am dying for Mine as well. As for Ignite Me, I haven't read book two so that's gonna have to wait but I have to have it.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh, sorry you don't like Remy, it's a shame really, he's awesome...
    But I know what you mean about the Shatter me series... I've read only book one and I'm already greedy to have all of them... :D Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Glad you like them. I'm really excited ass well. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete