Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (67)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  New Adult Pic 

Be with Me (Wait for You #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected publication: February 4th 2014
Published by: HarperCollins
Synopsis(from Goodreads):
Teresa Hamilton is having a rough year—she’s in love with her big brother’s best friend, but he hasn’t spoken to her since they shared a truly amazing, mind-blowing, change-your-life kiss. She got out of a terrible relationship. And now an injury is threatening to end her dance career for good. It’s time for Plan B – college. And maybe a chance to convince Jase that what they have together is real.

Jase Winstead has a huge secret that he’s not telling anyone. Especially not his best friend’s incredibly beautiful sister. Even though he and Teresa shared the hottest kiss of his life, he knows that his responsibilities must take priority. He certainly doesn’t have time for a relationship. But it doesn’t help that all he can think about kissing the one girl who could ruin everything for him.

As they’re thrown together more and more, Jase and Tess can’t keep denying their feelings for each other. But a familiar danger looms and tragedy strikes. As the campus recovers, the star-crossed couple must decide what they’re willing to risk to be together, and what they’re willing to lose if they’re not…

Just yesterday I received my signed first edition of Wait for you (won it in a giveaway from the author) and I'm starting to read it as soon as I finish the book I'm reading now. I love the summary of this one and I can't wait!

You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon
http://amzn.to/1b5GJRC 
or

http://www.bookdepository.com/Lies-You-Wanted-Hear-James-Whitfield-Thomson/9781402284281/?a_aid=SBBCreviews

 

Young Adult Pick:

Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins
Published: October 1st 2013
Published by: HarlequinTEEN
Synopsis(from Goodreads):
Cami Broussard has her future all figured out. She'll finish her senior year of high school, then go to work full-time as an apprentice chef in her father's French restaurant, alongside her boyfriend, Luke. But then twenty-year-old ex-Marine Julian Wyatt comes to live with Cami's family while recovering from serious injuries. And suddenly Cami finds herself questioning everything she thought she wanted.

Julian's all attitude, challenges and intense green-brown eyes. But beneath that abrasive exterior is a man who just might be as lost as Cami's starting to feel. And Cami can't stop thinking about him. Talking to him. Wanting to kiss him. He's got her seriously stirred up. Her senior year has just gotten a lot more complicated…

Why I want to read it: Well I'm cheating a lot right now because the book is already released and because I've actually read it but I had to feature it. You guys have no idea how good it is and I needed to share!

You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon
http://amzn.to/1b36Cn0


What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaways!

22 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to check out more of J.A's books! =)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these books sound great :) Jennifer L. Armentrout is a great author, so I'll definitely check that one out.

    Take a look at my WoW post to see what books I'm waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JLA has awesome books. You picked some awesome WOW's.

    Here's My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for Be With Me. I wasn't the biggest fan of the first book, but Teresa sounded like an interesting character and so did Jace! ;)
    I read Stir Me Up and really enjoyed it. I hope you like it when you get the chance to read it! :)

    Lovely picks!

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picks. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes i cannot wait for both, thanks for sharing!

    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy Wait For You! It's one of my favourite NA novels. I'm so excited for Be With Me!
    Stir Me Up sounds really good as well!
    Great picks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen Stir Me Up around, it looks interesting!

    Great pick!

    My WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michele @ A Belle's TalesNovember 7, 2013 at 12:24 AM

    I just finished Trust in Me, and now I can't wait to get my hands on Be with Me! Hope you enjoy this series and Cam ;) Great picks -- thanks for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes!! Can't go wrong with JLA!! Nice choices!!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm quite interested in Stir Me Up. I've never read the synopsis before! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's amazing! I'll say... I can't get it out of my head. I wish I could read it all over again for the first time!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm about to find out why everyone keeps saying that... I'm about to start Wait for you, so I'm super excited!

    Thanks for visiting back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really excited about starting the series. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It really is! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for visiting Samantha. I am now a huge fan of Stir Me Up so I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I already read Stir Me Up and I am still dealing with the fact that the book is over.. and I'm really excited about Wait for you. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by. I'm about to start Wait for you so I'm finally going to see for myself just how awesome JLA is!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Same with me! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I went to go and buy it after I saw it on your blog, and it's not being released in the UK until December :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh that sucks! I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out...

    ReplyDelete