Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (70)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  New Adult Pic 

Expected publication: December 10th 2013
Published by: Atria Books
Synopsis(from Goodreads):
You know that Abby Abernathy unexpectedly became Mrs. Maddox. But what do you really know?

Why did Abby pop the question?
What secrets were shared before the ceremony?
Where did they spend their wedding night?
Who else knew about it . . . and didn’t tell?

Everything about Abby and Travis’s elopement was top-secret . . . until now. Fans of Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster will get all of their questions answered in this whirlwind tale of the wedding day (and night!)—and as with all good stories, this one will definitely have been worth the wait.


You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon
http://amzn.to/18GfMWg 
or 
http://www.bookdepository.com/Beautiful-Wedding-Jamie-Mcguire/9781476759548/?a_aid=SBBCreviews

 

Young Adult Pick:

Expected Publication: June 3rd 2014
Published by: Poppy
Synopsis(from Goodreads):
Rory McShane should be excited to spend the summer in East Hampton with Connor Rule, her generous, smart, cute boyfriend. After all, Rory's no longer the hired help at the Rule family mansion on the beach, and she and Connor have made it through a year of long-distance dating. But now, in the months leading up to college, Rory can't help but wonder if she really belongs in Connor's world.

Isabel Rule is still trying to get over Mike, the devastatingly sexy surfer who broke her heart last summer. Enter Evan, an aspiring filmmaker who's kind, funny, and crushing on Isabel. He'd be the perfect summer fling -- so why can't she seem to forget about Mike?

Set against a backdrop buzzing with the rich, the famous, and the wannabe rich and famous, Since Last Summer, a companion novel to Rules of Summer, is the perfect beach read.


You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon
http://amzn.to/1iei7Or
or
http://www.bookdepository.com/Since-Last-Summer-Joanna-Philbin/9780316212090


What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaways!

10 comments:

  1. NA is an area that I still haven't tried. I'm really wary of it but who knows! Some great picks :).

    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start the Rules of Summer series, it sounds so good and I've heard great things about it. Maybe next summer I'll get to them :)
    Great picks!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn @ Books and SwoonsNovember 27, 2013 at 4:05 PM

    Oooh. Since Last Summer sounds interesting. Although I haven't read the first book, I think I might have to look out for it. I hope you enjoy it once it comes out!

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to start A Beautiful Disaster! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsNovember 27, 2013 at 6:31 PM

    I haven't heard of either of these, but I haven't read Beautiful Disaster yet, eek. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy them when they come out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two awesome picks this week! Hope you enjoy both!!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! I need to read Jamie McGuire sometime. Everyone seems to love her stuff :) Thanks for stopping by my WOW pick today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sooooo hanging for a Beautiful Wedding too!! Nice choice!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete