Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (71)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

  New Adult Pic 

Expected Publication: January 21st 2014
Published by: William Morrow Impulse
Synopsis(from Goodreads):
From USA Today bestselling author Lisa Desrochers, comes the third book in her sizzling New Adult series.

If you play with fire…

Tossed out of college and cut off by her parents, Samantha West is in pretty dire straits. So when her rocker best friend hooks her up with a job dancing at a gentlemen’s club, who is she to turn it down? Plus, there are rules to dancing at Benny’s: No touching, keep your clothes on at all times, and never get closer than three feet. Unfortunately for Sam, her first private client makes her want to break every single one of them.

Harrison Yates is scorching hot, but he’s got a past that involves being left at the altar not too long ago. Sam is determined to make him forget about his ex, but when she makes her move, it flings her life into a spiral of chaos she never saw coming.

Because Harrison Yates isn’t who he seems to be. And his secret will probably get her killed.

I haven't had the pleasure of starting this series but with the upcoming release of book three I think it's time I gave the series a chance. Really excited about the books because all of them sound amazing! Can't wait!

You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon
 

  Young Adult Pick:

Wild Cards (Wild Cards #1) by Simone Elkeles
Expected Publication:  January 2nd 2014
Published by: Walker UK
Synopsis(from Goodreads):
After getting kicked out of boarding school, bad boy Derek Fitzpatrick has no choice but to live with his ditzy stepmother while his military dad is deployed. Things quickly go from bad to worse when he finds out she plans to move them back to her childhood home in Illinois. Derek’s counting the days before he can be on his own, and the last thing he needs is to get involved with someone else’s family drama.

Ashtyn Parker knows one thing for certain--people you care about leave without a backward glance. A football scholarship would finally give her the chance to leave. So she pours everything into winning a state championship, until her boyfriend and star quarterback betrays them all by joining their rival team. Ashtyn needs a new game plan, but it requires trusting Derek—someone she barely knows, someone born to break the rules. Is she willing to put her heart on the line to try and win it all?
I've seen this one around a lot and I would love to get my hands on it. I'm really excited about it. I can't wait!

You can purchase/Pre-Order the book 
from Amazon
http://amzn.to/1befINj
or
http://www.bookdepository.com/Wild-Cards-Simone-Elkeles/9780802734372/?a_aid=SBBCreviews


What are you waiting on this week. Leave me a comment with your WOW-post links and I promise to visit.

Until the next time,
The links for the purchase to Amazon and The Book Depository are linked the my affiliate accounts and I will receive a small amount of money, which I plan to use for future giveaways!

12 comments:

  1. Nice picks! I can't wait for A Little Too Hot, I loved A Little Too Far:) I have an ARC of WIld Cards that I'm gonna start tomorrow, can't wait!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your choices! I've heard VERY good things about Wild Cards, so hope you get to read it soon!! :]

    -Jess @ Reading Nook Reviews

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. So basically I want to read the first book RIGHT NOW and I've been wanting to read Wild Cards since Simone was on her book tour here but I'm waiting on the rest of the series. :) Great picks!

    My WOW post http://novelsnewsandnotes.blogspot.com/2013/12/waiting-on-wednesday-pnw-edition-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great picks this week! Heard a lot of awesome about the Too Far series, and Wild Cards has been around ALOT, and it's on my tbr as well. ;)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wild Cards was pretty good. I loved it! Great choice!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks this week. Happy Wednesday :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read either of those, but the Adult pick sounds interesting. I think I've seen the cover somewhere before, maybe a tour or something.
    I'm not as interested in the YA pick, I've heard mixed reviews but I hope you really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice picks, I'm especially interested in reading Wild Cards. :)

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard that A Little Too Far is so amazing so I've added it to my Christmas list. While I liked Wild Cards it wasn't as great as I'd hoped but I hope you enjoy it if you have a chance to read it! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks, I really enjoyed Wild Cards! Thanks for sharing. Check out our WOW

    Nahomi @ Books &
    Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not really my kind of books, but I hope you like them both!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh! I'm interested in both of these! I haven't read any from either author but have heard a lot about each. I hope you love them when you read them, and great picks!! :)

    ReplyDelete