Friday, February 14, 2014

Adult Review: Entwined with You (Crosfire series, #3) by Sylvia Day

This book is suitable for Adult readers!!!
Goodread summary:
The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires…

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside–so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession…

You can find the book on Goodreads
And you can purchase it from:

,
or

http://amzn.to/LuShGH
And you should check out the author on Goodreads and her website.


Ah, this book was amazing!
I haven't wrote a review in a while so I'm a little out of practice but I have to at least try to summon up what I feel for this book because it's too much.

I pretty much had to make myself put the book down so I would be able to prolong the pleasure. If I hadn't restrained myself I would have probably read it on one sitting because it is that good!

“Angel, a crowd of millions couldn’t hide you from me. I found you once. I’ll always find you.”

The books starts from where Reflected in you left off and it was such an emotional roller-coaster that I felt like I was there and I was experiencing all these strong emotions. Eva and Gideon were at a very delicate position and even though I was sure that there's no way they wouldn't end up together, I still felt the worry and the anghst from what they were going trough.

“Honestly, Gideon Cross had been designed to fuck a woman right out of her mind.”

I was a little put off by all the sex because it was a huge part of the book. I know that, that is the normal condition for the characters because they can't seem to stop themselves but it was a little bit to much for my liking, even though it was well described.. in detail... Other than that, the book was amazing.

I loved all the little things that happened and there were quite a few surprises but in the end it all adds up and the book is very easy to read and it's incredibly enjoyable.

“There wasn't a second that passed when you weren't on my mind. You own me, Eva. Wherever I am, whatever I'm doing, I belong to you.”

Gideon is a very complicated character but his behavior is pretty simple when it comes to Eva. He does everything for her! His world revolves around her and he depends on her a lot to survive each day. What he did in the end of book two eats at him and it shows but in no way does it change my opinion of him. I even loved him all the more because of how torn up he was about all of it.

“I’d wait forever for you, as long as you’re mine.” 
 
Both characters have shady pasts so there are a lot of bumps on the road ahead of them but I really liked how things worked out for them in this book. I can't wait to see what happens next because the author left plenty unanswered questions and a lot of open doors which she can now use to continue the series and I personally am very happy that there's going to be more of Eva and Gideon. This couple has an amazing story and I just can't wait to see where it leads.


 I give it:

Here are the other covers I found:
See the rest of my reviews here.
Until the next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment