Monday, September 15, 2014

Summer's over & #TenBooksChallenge

It's the middle of September and I just finished my first ever job. Every summer until now, I spent having fun and doing nothing but this year I had to get a job. That's what I've been doing for the past 2 and a half months.
I was working six days a week so I didn't have a lot of free time to read. That is why I haven't posted anything for so long but I think that's about to change.
I have a strange habit of wanting to read only when I have a lot on my mind so I imagine I'll really want to read when school starts in a week.

To start my new posting cycle I want to answer a challenge that is so popular in the last couple of days. The 10 books challenge. I was challenged by T & G Book Boutique.

And here are my picks:
1. Twilight by Stephanie Mayer (these are the books that started my obsession)

2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (one of my all times favorite series)

3. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (this is the first book in a new genre for me and I love it!)

4. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (unbelievable series!)

5. Divergent by Veronica Roth (do I even need to explain!) 

6. Monsters in the Dark series by Pepper Winters (This is not a book I would easily recommend and it's not because it isn't awesome. It is one of the most amazing books I've ever read but it's not for everyone. It's dark and twisted and I love it!) 


7. The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine (books that relay a lot on loyalty)

8. Just One Day/ Just One Year by Gayle Forman (a beautiful love story)

9. Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines (one of the last series I read and it's pretty addictive) 

10. Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost (just a little something I love to re-read because I know it's good and it's always makes me feel good)


I won't be nominating anyone here because I already posted this on my facebook page and my nominees are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment